Library Book Bin Labels


Do you switch your library book bin labels often? I seem to do that every year because my library changes so often with new books. I found these clear adhesive pockets in the Target dollar spot. 



So of course I needed new labels to fit the pockets. I created these simple labels for all of the series books in my library. I wanted a very neutral color so that it would go with my bright bins which are bright colors. I plan on adding number labels to the bins when the library is all set up so that students can put the books back easily. (The bins in this picture are actually individual student book bins.)



For the rest of the books that aren't in a series, I plan on organizing them like you would find in the bookstore or library. I'm thinking these spine labels by Molly Malloy would be perfect for that!

If you'd like these labels that fit the Target clear pockets, I made them editable to share and you can get them by clicking the picture. The fonts I used are KG Second Chances Solid and KG Alphabet Regurgitation. I'd love to hear how you set up your library. I'm always looking for new ideas.