Christmas Student Gifts

Stopping by during this fun but crazy week to share the student gift I am giving my kiddos for Christmas. And no wrapping is required! I put mine together this morning and they are ready to be opened on Wednesday which is party day.


Buying for 14 kids can get expensive, especially on a teacher budget. I went to the Dollar Tree and picked up bubbles which come 3 in a pack. Then I put together some Frosty the S'more-Man treats. Now the Frosty treats are not my idea. I orignally found it on the Dixie Delights blog. Aren't they so cute?! 


I put the bubbles and S'more-Man treats in treat sacks I got from Hobby Lobby. (They are 50% off right now!) I just trimmed the top of the sacks a bit so they were smaller and wrapping was a breeze! 


I made the bag toppers to fit snack size baggies but they would fit regular sized sandwich bags as well. (The original one I found was a bit small for them.) You can download it here if you'd like to hand out some S'more-Man treats too. Enjoy these days of fun and crazy with your kiddos!