Friday, July 15, 2011

I Heart Zazzle!

Have you heard of Zazzle? I found out about it last year when I started using CAFE in my classroom. They had a great promo with the Daily 5/Cafe authors so I couldn't resist. It was my back to school present to myself and I love it! I use it for all my conference and small group notes in reading. Here's a pic:



The fun part is that you can personalize it any way you want. I changed the spine to dark purple and had my favorite quote written on it. On the front I had my name written along with the purpose for the binder. I think I might make one to use as my planner this year. The last cheapo one I got didn't last till the end of the year.  That's a good excuse to spend money right?





2 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE IT!! I love Zazzle! Thanks for introducing me to it! I'm glad my Sqworl list helped you out. Thanks for commenting - I love comments!!
Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Marlene said...

Glad you love Zazzle!

Post a Comment