Thursday, July 14, 2011

Child Info and Call Log

I can't believe summer is more than half over for me! I go back to school in about 3 weeks. I am slowly starting to think about all those back to school documents I need. Something I did last year which I will do again is use this sheet for student info. Once the parents have filled out the top, I put them in a 3 ring binder and use the bottom and back log to document my phone calls. I keep it in the top drawer that my phone sits on so I have all the info I need at my finger tips. If I missed an important piece of info on here let me know and I will gladly add it.


Child Info and Call Log


My school doesn't allow email as a form of communication between parents and teachers so I don't have that on my original Info Log. Here's one with space for that info:







 




4 comments:

Sunny said...

That is very cute! I like the little kids at the bottom :)

This year I am going to send home postcards I ordered from VistaPrint for all of that student info. I think I am going to attach them to the top of a log sheet but I'm not positive quite yet. I love thinking about this stuff because it gives me time to plan it out before I decide what will work from year to year.

Jackie and Danielle said...

These are great! What do you think about adding their email address? Thanks for sharing!!
-Jackie and Danielle-
http://sisterteachers.blogspot.com/

YearntoLearn said...

Popping by to say Hi. You were spotlighted in my Blog Mix Linky Party.

Yearn to Learn Blog

Marlene said...

Sunny-Thanks! I've done the postcard thing too but then decided to combine the info with my call log.

Jackie and Danielle-I will make one with email and post it soon.

Yearn to learn-That's awesome! I'll be sure to join your linky party. What a cute idea!

Post a Comment