Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky Party!

Yearn to Learn is having a Blog Mixer Linky Party! What a great idea to get introduced to new blogs.

Here's what you look for:

1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"

(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)


2. Post a blogger in your same grade level.

3. Post a blogger in a different grade level.


4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button.


1. Learn with Me in Grade Three is a newbie like me!

2. Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher teaches in the same grade as me. She has a great sqworl layout on her site where can discover alot of great blogs too!

3. Ladybug Teacher Files has a ton of great resources. She teaches a 4th/5th combo. She has a ton of amazing resources and her blog tutorials have helped me out!

4. Third Grade's A Hoot has a really cute button! (I'm still learning how to add those within posts so please forgive me. Click on her link to check it out!)

5 comments:

YearntoLearn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YearntoLearn said...

Welcome to the fun of blogging. Thanks for joining my Blog Mixer Linky.

Denise

Yearn to Learn Blog

Jennifer Gibson said...

Welcome to blogging. Come visit my site.

Jennifer
http://3rdgradelearners.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Just found your blog through the linky:) I am now a follower!! Please stop by and visit mine;)

4th Grade Frolics

Sarah Adams said...

Hi there! Just found your site and am now a follower! I am also a newbie! Yours looks GREAT!
Stop on by mine!

http://californiaenglishteacher.blogspot.com

Sarah

Post a Comment